The information provided by Common Unity Limited (‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘our’) on www.the-waitingroom.org (‘the Site’) and our mobile application is for general informational purposes only. All information on the Site and our mobile application is provided in good faith, however, we make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness of any information on the Site or our mobile application. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL WE HAVE ANY LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF THE SITE OR OUR MOBILE APPLICATION OR RELIANCE ON ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE SITE AND OUR MOBILE APPLICATION. YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND OUR MOBILE APPLICATION AND YOUR RELIANCE ON ANY INFORMATION ON THE SITE AND OUR MOBILE APPLICATION IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
The Site and our mobile application may contain (or use may be sent through the site or our mobile application) links to other sites or content belonging to or originating from third parties or links to websites and features in banners or other advertising. Such external links are not investigated, monitored, or checked for accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness by us. WE DO NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY INFORMATION OFFERED BY THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES LINKED THROUGH THE SITE OR ANY WEBSITE OR FEATURE LINKED IN ANY BANNERS OR OTHER ADVERTISING. WE WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTIONS BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES.
The Site cannot and does not contain medical/health advice. The medical/health information is provided for general informational and educational purposes only and is not a substitute for professional advice. Accordingly, before taking any action based upon such information, we encourage you to consult with the appropriate professionals. We do not provide any kind of medical/health advice. THE USE OR RELIANCE OF ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS SITE OR OUR MOBILE APPLICATION IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
The Site may contain testimonials by a user of our products and/or services. These testimonials reflect real-life experiences and opinions of such users. However, the experiences are personal to those particular users, and may not necessarily be representative of all users of our products and/or services. We do not claim, and you should not assume, that all users will have the same experiences. YOUR INDIVIDUAL RESULTS MAY VARY. The testimonials on the site are submitted in various forms such as text, audio and/or video and are reviewed by us before posted. They appear on the Site verbatim as given by the users, except for the correction of grammar or typing errors. Some testimonials may have been shortened for the sake of brevity where the full testimonial extraneous information not relevant to the general public. The views and opinions contained in the testimonials belong solely to the individual user and do not reflect our views and opinions. We are not affiliated with users who provide testimonials, and the users are not paid or otherwise compensated for their testimonials.
Common Unity Social Enterprise own and manages The Waiting Room Web Site and all online derivatives of this website with The Waiting Room (TWR) Trademark.
To set out the terms and conditions of the use of the Website by a user (‘Website User’) in either of the following capacities: · As a provider of goods, services, memberships of clubs or the like, volunteer activities etc. on the Website (‘Provider’): · As a person looking to purchase goods, services, memberships, take part in volunteer activities etc. from or with a Provider, or any other visitor to the Website (‘Customer’).
By using this Website, each Website User acknowledges and agrees that: · The Website User has read and understood these Terms and Conditions. · These Terms and Conditions (and no others) will apply to such use. "Make the smart connection" video link
To enable customers to obtain contact and other information about Providers to supply Customers with goods, services, memberships, volunteer activities etc
· The contents of the Website are for information purposes only. · Nothing in this Website should be read as a substitute for professional advice. · Common Unity recommends the Website User obtains suitable expert advice on any matter that reasonably requires it. · Any warnings and advice given on the Website regarding protections a Customer should observe when dealing with Providers should be read as not exhaustive.
At Common Unity’s discretion
Common Unity may do so at any time, at its own discretion. The Provider does not pay Common Unity for the publication of the Provider’s details on the Website, therefore all parties agree this is reasonable.
· Common Unity’s liability is excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.information indicated on the Website
• In relation to contact and other information relating to a Provider: Common Unity is completely reliant on the Provider ensuring its information is accurate, complete and up-to-date within its own website. Common Unity will always make reasonable efforts to ensure that Providers details remain accurate and therefore: a) provide online messaging/direct contact opportunities for Providers to alert Common Unity of any changes to Provider details. b) Systematically audit all Provider details on a rotating annual basis.b) Any acts or failures to act by any Provider whose information is provided on the Website
Common Unity’s liability is excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law. The parties acknowledge the following: • Common Unity will not be responsible for any aspect of the provision of any goods, services, memberships, volunteer opportunities etc. provided by the Provider. • Any arrangement for the provision of such goods, services, memberships, volunteer opportunities etc. is entirely between the Provider and the Website User. • Common Unity (in its capacity as owner of this Website) has no involvement in any dispute between the Website User and the Provider.c) Removal of a Provider’s details from the Website for any reason
• Common Unity’s liability to the Provider is excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law. • The parties acknowledge that this is reasonable, given that as Common Unity imposes no charges on the Provider for inclusion of the Provider’s details on the Website.d) Non-availability or discontinuation of the Website
Excluded to the fullest extent permitted by Law.e) Any links to third party websites indicated on the Website from time to time
Excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law, particularly in relation to the following: • The content of such third-party websites. • Any goods and/or services etc. offered by the operators of such third-party websites. • Whether such links work.
It is only intended to be a general guide. Such advice is not intended to be exhaustive, nor tailored to any specific circumstances.
Such intellectual property belongs to Common Unity and not to the Website User. The Website User shall not have any propriety interest in, or any right to use such intellectual property. Exception: to the extent otherwise indicated in clause 11, or to the extent otherwise permitted in writing by Common Unity
Only as follows: • To display content of the Website on an electronic screen. • To print out pages, but only for personal, non-commercial purposes.
The Website may not do the following (without limiting the Website User’s restrictions under intellectual property law and regardless of clause 11): • Publish any content of the Website in any way. • Use any trademarks or logos of Common Unity’s including The Waiting Room Registered Trademark for any commercial purpose.
An HTTP cookie (also called web cookie, Internet cookie, browser cookie, or simply cookie) is a small piece of data sent from a website and stored on the user's computer by the user's web browser while the user is browsing. Cookies were designed to be a reliable mechanism for websites to remember stateful information (such as items added in the shopping cart in an online store) or to record the user's browsing activity (including clicking particular buttons, logging in, or recording which pages were visited in the past). They can also be used to remember arbitrary pieces of information that the user previously entered into form fields such as names, addresses, passwords, and credit card numbers. ref:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTTP_cookie
The Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) scheme HTTPS has identical usage syntax to the HTTP scheme. However, HTTPS signals the browser to use an added encryption layer of SSL/TLS to protect the traffic. SSL/TLS is especially suited for HTTP, since it can provide some protection even if only one side of the communication is authenticated. This is the case with HTTP transactions over the Internet, where typically only the server is authenticated (by the client examining the server's certificate). HTTPS creates a secure channel over an insecure network. This ensures reasonable protection from eavesdroppers and man-in-the-middle attacks, provided that adequate cipher suites are used and that the server certificate is verified and trusted. ref: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTTPS
Common Unity collects and stores the following information in relation to a visit to the Website that is automatically recognised. • Type of devise used • Operating system used • Website areas visited Date and time • Originating IP • Type of browser Visitors to our website remain anonymous as Common Unity do not seek to link any of the data collected to specific individuals. The information only allows Common Unity to assess the popularity of the pages on the website, so that improvements can be made to the site and decision makers can be made aware of what services are being accessed to inform positive future service change options
Common Unity may discontinue the Website at any time, without requiring notice to (or permission of) any Website User.
Common Unity may amend Terms and Conditions at any time by publishing such changes on the Website. Common Unity is not required to give notice to (or obtain the permission of) any Website User.
• These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between Common Unity and each Website User on the relevant subject matter. • No Website User relies on any warranty or representation regarding the Website except as expressly indicated in these Terms and Conditions.
These Terms and Conditions shall be construed according to English Law.
Disputes between Common Unity and each Website User regarding the Website (and the Website User’s use of it) and these Terms and Conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts
No waiver of any rights or powers of Common Unity under these Terms and Conditions is valid unless made in writing, and clearly indicating that it is a waiver of a right or power.
· If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held by any court or similar body to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason, the relevant provision shall be modified by removing or altering those parts of that provision that create the invalidity or unenforceability to the minimum extent necessary to allow the provision to be held to be valid and enforceable. · If this is not possible, the entire provision shall be severed from these Terms and Conditions, and the remaining provision shall remain in full force and effect. This clause has no effect to the extent any modification, removal or severance is inconsistent with public policy or materially alters the fundamental nature of this Agreement.